1. We will ship the cheapest means unless specified.
2. Shipping Charges on all orders. Freight is the customers responsibility. FOB Surrey BC
3. Duty & Taxes.
Duty on 97% of the items we sell is ZERO. These are charges by your country when importing any goods.
B.C.T.S pays the customs clearance, duty & taxes on orders over $1500.00
4. volume & wholesale discounts may be negotiated. (we do not class 12 or 100 as volume buying)
5. Payment option's Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal or prepaid by money order or
company cheque. We must have an approved signed credit application on file,
before net 30 days or any other credit terms may be granted.
6. American Express Credit card statements will show your invoice total in Canadian dollars, &
will be exchanged into the U.S. equivalent using that days exchange rate. Visa & Mastercard will show as US funds for all USA clients.
7. Our wholesale prices are in Canadian or U.S. dollars, depending on your store location.
8. Once "Submit" is clicked on in our shopping cart section of our website, you the buyer
agrees that we may charge your payment option for the goods ordered & the actual shipping charges.
(as noted on the order page shipping charges are not correctly calculated to all locations.)
We do not charge any credit card payments until the day we ship your order.
9. Once a order is shipped it can not be Cancelled. We do NOT accept collect shipments
& a return code is needed before sending any item/items back. All shipping charges are the
buyers responsibility, this includes the shipping their & back if applicable.
A restocking fee of 20% will be charged to all orders.
International orders must also pay any customs charges or taxes ocurred if packages are not label correctly.
"damaged in shipping for return" "return not as ordered"
10. We are a Wholesale Business servicing the gift, floral & packaging trade.
This means we Have peak seasons & low seasons, 70% of the time we ship orders
out within a few working days of being placed , in Peak season it may take up to one month for
an order to be shipped.
We must ship orders out in the order they come in at to be fair to all.
peak seasons are around the following dates
February 18th to March 31st
August 15th to September 15th
November to 24th December.
B.C. TROPICAL SHELL CO. As the right to change & or modify the above terms without notice.
www.bctropicalshells.com/usaaship.htm updated 02-15-06